GS Pinsetter Maintenance School
- March 15 - 19, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM
Where: Muskegon, MI
Phone Number: 800-937-2695 - option 4
This five-day course trains bowling center mechanics in the theory of operation and maintenance of Brunswick GS-Series Pinsetters. During the course, students are given a combination of classroom instruction and hands-on training with the majority of time spent working on the pinsetter. Class size is limited and all safety precautions will be strictly followed.
Upon successful course completion, students will be able to:
- Work safely on the pinsetter
- Identify and organize pinsetter components
- Understand how the pinsetter’s subassemblies function
- Remove, disassemble, and reinstall mechanical components
- Perform each adjustment on the pinsetter
- Identify, troubleshoot, and replace the pinsetters electronics and related components.
- Understand the pinsetter cycles
- Schedule and perform preventive maintenance
- Troubleshoot pinsetter problems
The course begins 9:00 AM (EST) Monday and ends 3:00 PM (EST) Friday.
Tuition is $1,225.00 and is payable with cash, check, money order, Visa, or Mastercard.
Brunswick Training School Requirements
- Students must be at least 18 years of age
- Students must be an active employee of a bowling center with Brunswick GS Series Pinsetters
- Students are responsible for their own lodging, meals and transportation
*Prepaid tuition for sessions canceled due to COVID-19 may be applied to registration for GS Pinsetter School through Dec. 31, 2021.