GS-Series Pinsetter Maintenance School
2023 Training Schedule
2024 Training Schedule
February 26 - March 1
This five-day course trains bowling center mechanics in the theory of operation and maintenance of Brunswick GS-Series Pinsetters. During the course, students are given a combination of classroom instruction and hands-on training, with the majority of time spent working on the pinsetter. Class size is limited, and all safety precautions will be strictly followed.
Upon successful course completion, students will be able to:
- Work safely on the pinsetter
- Identify and organize pinsetter components
- Understand how the pinsetter’s subassemblies function
- Remove, disassemble, and reinstall mechanical components
- Perform each adjustment on the pinsetter
- Identify, troubleshoot, and replace the pinsetters electronics and related components.
- Understand the pinsetter cycles
- Schedule and perform preventive maintenance
- Troubleshoot pinsetter problems
The course begins at 9:00 AM (EST) Monday and ends at 3:00 PM (EST) Friday.
Tuition is $1,225.00, payable with cash, check, money order, Visa, or Mastercard.
Brunswick Training School Requirements
- Students must be at least 18 years of age
- Students must be active employees of a bowling center with Brunswick GS Series Pinsetters
- Students are responsible for their own lodging, meals, and transportation