The term of this agreement starts on the day of execution and expires on May 31st, 2020.
IN ACCORDANCE TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE BOWLER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Bowler will be required to wear approved Brunswick logo shirt and use Brunswick bowling bags exclusively during ALL competitive bowling activities.
- Bowler will be required to use current line catalog Brunswick, DV8, and Radical balls exclusively during ALL competitive bowling activities.
- The Company reserves the right to approve or disapprove additional logos added to Brunswick apparel. The Bowler must first receive written permission from the Company prior to displaying additional logos on Brunswick apparel.
- Brunswick reserves the right to approve or disapprove any affiliations with companies that offer competing products. Please contact your product specialist for approval.
- Brunswick offers you the opportunity to also be on Ultimate Staff along with your Brunswick staff contract. This is an optional feature to your contract, please confirm your response on the signature page.
Each staffer will receive four (4) total bags of inserts, two (2) bags of slugs, one (1) Ultimate jersey and staff pricing on Ultimate Interchangeable Thumbs and other products. Staff pricing will be available for all products beyond your allotment.
All products are for personal use only.
- Should the Bowler be unable to perform due to disciplinary action imposed by the PBA or USBC for rules violation or should Bowler conduct him/herself in a manner (on or off the lanes) which can be viewed, construed or which reflects negatively on the image of Brunswick Bowling Products, LLC, the Company retains the right to immediately withdraw sponsorship of Bowler, and thus terminate this Agreement prior to its natural conclusion.
- The Bowler agrees that at no time during the term of this agreement with Brunswick Bowling Products, LLC will he/she enter into another agreement for any company which competes with Brunswick Bowling Products, LLC without written consent from the Company.
BOWLER ALSO AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Endeavor to market/sell or influence the sale of Brunswick branded products in all of the environments that staffer can influence.
- Always represent Brunswick in a positive manner, both on and off the lanes and with online content.
- When appropriate, report your findings and observations about Brunswick branded products back to your Brunswick Product Specialist.
- Assist your Product Specialist with clinics, seminars, trade shows and other industry events when available.
- Staffer must post reviews on the following sites: Amazon.com, Bowlingball.com, Bowling.com, Etc.
- Must be active on social media.
- Must email your Product Specialist a brief Staff activity summary each month (200 words or less).
- Must be a Rewards Plus member. Must meet minimum rebate qualification. (Or the Pro Shop where you get your equipment drilled must be a Rewards Plus member)
Any breach of the covenants contained in this Agreement by Bowler may result in automatic terminations of this Agreement, and Brunswick Bowling Products, LLC will have no further liability or obligation hereunder.
I do hereby give my consent and authorization to Brunswick Bowling Products, LLC the right and permission to use and re-use, publish and re-publish photographic pictures and video of me, in all forms of media and in all manners, including advertising, trade, display editorial, art, and exhibition. I hereby release Brunswick Bowling Products, LLC from all claims, liabilities and damages from use and or reproduction of such materials.
DURING THE TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT, BRUNSWICK AGREES TO PROVIDE THE BOWLER WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- One (1) of each Brunswick performance ball upon release
- Five (5) shirts and ¼ zip pullover sweater.
- Bags ONLY approved by the Product Specialist.
- Ability to use Brunswick, DV8, and Radical branded bowling balls.
- Ability to purchase additional balls from the Brunswick, DV8, and Radical product lines for personal use for $79 per ball. Price will include ALL shipping charges. Taxes are not included in price of balls. Maximum of two (2) per release.
- Opportunity to attend staff only conference calls about new products.
- Private Facebook forum access for staffers only.
FOR SANCTIONED REGIONAL PBA EVENTS BOWLER WILL BE AWARDED:
- $200 for first place*
- $100 for second place*
FOR NON-SANCTIONED LIVE STREAMED EVENTS WITH 1ST PLACE PAYOUT OF $5,000 OR MORE:
- $200 for first place*
*Must provide W-9 for payment processing.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Brunswick Bowling Products
525 West Laketon Ave.
Muskegon, MI 49441
By clicking the button, and filling out the information, you agree to all terms and conditions in this contract.