Advanced in-center reservations are focused on consolidating and streamlining guest management throughout the center, resulting in seamless guest interactions. Easily move guests to and from different attractions, while providing top-notch customer service. In addition, online reservations make bookings less time-consuming for your staff and more convenient for your customers. Many Brunswick customers have reported increasing their lineage by 30% with online reservations. Bowlers can enter their information ahead of time (number of bowlers, shoe size, etc.) and that information is directly imported as part of their reservation, giving a smooth and seamless customer experience for your bowlers AND for your staff.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- In addition to bowling, customers can purchase other items and/or packages when they make a reservation — from pre-ordering rental shoes to pizza and pitcher specials.
- Flexible payment options allow you to require partial or full payment to hold lanes, as well as prepayment for other items ordered in advance online.
- Keep reservation tabs open to easily add purchases made during the customer’s visit.
- Customers can reserve lanes, tables, or other resources via a computer, smartphone, or tablet, from anywhere at any time.
- Option of partial or full payment in advance to place an Internet reservation, reducing the risk of holding lanes open for no-shows.
- Optimized to run on smartphones and other mobile devices.
- Offer products/packages (shoes, F&B orders, party packages, etc.) in addition to bowling
- Integrated to in-center reservations, eliminating the potential for overselling a time slot or resource.
- Capture bowler information for future marketing using Brunswick Cloud.